Fifth Third Bank Stadium holds an alcohol license, however the decision to serve at events is handled on a case by case basis.
All guests at Fifth Third Bank Stadium are expected to drink responsibly and ensure they have a safe and responsible means of transportation before leaving the facility. For the safety of all of our guests, any visitor who appears intoxicated/impaired upon arrival to Fifth Third Bank Stadium will be denied entry to the facility. Any guests found within Fifth Third Bank Stadium causing a disturbance, as determined by management, will be asked to leave the facility without refund and may be subject to further consequences, including arrest.
Banners and Signs
Freestanding banners and signs are allowed inside Kennesaw State Sports & Entertainment Park; however, poles are not permitted inside the stadium. Content subject to approval by event security and staff. Remember that this is a family friendly venue.
Camera and Videos
Personal cameras are permitted. Professional cameras/large detachable lens and tripods are not permitted without promoter approval and proper media credentials. Video is only permitted with promoter approval and credentials.
If you require medical assistance within the stadium, please contact the nearest stadium employee or proceed to the closest First Aid station.
Items not permitted at Fifth Third Banks Stadium
- Aerosol/pressurized cans
- Animals (except service and service-in-training)
- Artificial noisemakers, including airhorns, whistles, musical instruments, etc.
- Bags and containers that do not comply with the clear bag policy
- Banners, posters, and flags larger than 4’x3’
- Flyers, handouts, advertisements
- Illegal substances, drugs, and chemicals of any kind
- Inflatable balls
- Instruments of any kind
- Laser pointers
- Outside food and beverages (empty bottles allowed)
- Poles or staffs of any kind (metal, plastic, wooden)
- Professional cameras and equipment, including lenses in excess of 4 inches, tripods, monopods, selfie sticks, etc.
- Stadium seats w/ backs or arms
- Weapons, flares, fireworks, and smoke devices
- No tobacco products of any kind (chew, e-cigarettes, vapes, cigarettes, etc.) are
Event management reserves the right to make exceptions upon its discretion.
Items Permitted in Fifth Third Bank Stadium
Bags must be clear and no larger than 12″ x 6″ x 12″ and will be searched at the bag inspection area. Small clutch bags that are no larger than 4.5″ x 6.5″ will be permitted. Please be aware that prohibited items, stadium policies, and security parameters may be modified on an event to event basis. Please feel free to ask any questions about stadium policies during special events by calling our Box Office at 470-578-4849.
Lost and Found
To check if your item has been found, please call 470-578-4849
Park Code of Conduct
All Fifth Third Bank Stadium guests are expected to maintain reasonable and appropriate behavior at all times. Any behavior defying the code of conduct, as determined by facility management can result in ejection and possible arrest. Guests who are ejected from the facility will not receive a refund for their ticket(s) or be compensated in any way. Inappropriate behavior includes, but is not limited to:
- Standing on chairs/seats
- Entering a seating area without the correct ticket
- Drunk and/or disorderly conduct
- Fighting or challenging others to fight
- Interference with the event, or participants of the event in any way
- Throwing, tossing, or discharging any object within the facility
- Using profanity and/or other offensive, racial, obscene, or abusive gestures or language toward or in reference to players, coaches, referees, fans, performers, or staff members
- Disturbing other guests’ enjoyment of the event
- Violating Fifth Third Bank Stadium rules, regulations, or policies
- Violating any local, state, or federal laws
Fifth Third Bank Stadium management reserves the right to deny entry of any guest displaying inappropriate behavior, as determined by facility/event management.
Your attendance at events constitutes your agreement to be photographed and allows any photo to be used to further promote Kennesaw State University or event without further authorization or further compensation.
Service animals are welcome at Fifth Third Bank Stadium. Service animals in-training are allowed if they are accompanied by credentialed trainers. All other animals, such as emotional support and therapy animals, are not permitted, except in connection with certain special events or circumstances approved by Fifth Third Bank Stadium staff.
For any other questions please contact Megan Max, Guest Experience Manager.
Solicitation and Vending
No unapproved marketing, advertising or promotion will be permitted on Fifth Third Bank Stadium property including, but not limited to:
- Unauthorized distribution of literature, business cards, flyers, handouts of any kind, pamphlets, other written forms, etc.
- Placing of any unapproved material on car windshields
- Chanting or shouting words associated with commercial advertising
- Wearing clothing in a matter intended to advertise
- Possessing banners, flags, signs or posters displaying words or pictures associated with commercial advertising
- Product sampling of any kind
Guests found to be marketing may be subject to ejection and will be removed from stadium
Guests found participating in any form of unauthorized marketing will be asked to collect all pieces of marketing handed out and dispose of them in the trash. Any guest or marketing company violating this section is liable for any and all additional clean-up costs and is subject to being billed by Fifth Third Bank Stadium.
Guest/companies found marketing on property without authorization may be cited with trespassing.
Fifth Third Bank Stadium allows tailgating in designated parking lots, however, the decision on the approval of tailgating is handled on an event by event basis. Please see the respected event page for additional information.
A valid ticket for the event is required for admittance to Kennesaw Sports + Entertainment Park unless otherwise indicated. Children three and under must sit on a parent’s lap. All events are rain or shine unless otherwise stated.